Hi, I am getting bad smell from my mouth daily. I consulted an ENT doctor, he told me that issue is due to bad breath/sinus. And he advised me to do a sinus surgery to prevent bad smell, I had a surgery 1 year back but I dont feel any improvement, still the bad smell is coming. Today I consulted an another ENT doctor , he is telling me to do a tonsil surgery. I don't know whether I should do the tonsil surgery or not. Please advise me with the detail. Thanks..

Leave Comment

Comments

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 28 - July - 2013, at 06:54 AM

• Sinus problem and tonsillitis are the main causes of bad breath besided poor oral hygiene and gum problem. If you  have healthy gums and maintaining good oral hygien then  cause can be tonsillitus or sinus problems. Since you have already consulted ENT on this issue and tonsillitus is treatment  then you have to get it done. If you are not very sure then you can take a second opinion. In the meanwhile you can try some home remedies to fight bad breath. for these home remedies you can check the following link in this website... http://www.identalhub.com/articlecategory-bad-breath-6.aspx

Free Dental Consultation