I have pain in the gum near the end of right side teeth.i am unable to understand that is it a wisdom teeth orhere is a swelling over there and it is very painful.I have difficulty in swallowing also.

Leave Comment

Comments

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 21 - November - 2016, at 22:18 PM

• Pain in the teeth can be either because of decayed tooth or it can be because of the gum problem. If it is at the end and the wisdom tooth has not erupted yet then it can be because of the eruption of wisdom tooth. Some times when the space is less for the eruption of the wisdom tooth then it becomes impacted and causes lot of pain. Without clinical examination and X-ray's it is difficult to give the diagnosis. Visit your dentist and get the X-ray done. If the pain is because of the decayed tooth then may be you have to go for the root canal treatment and if it is because of the gum problem then gum treatment can be done but if it is because of the impacted wisdom tooth then you may have to get it pulled out. For more info on dental pain you can visit the following link on our website...

http://www.identalhub.com/articlecategory-dental-pain-42.aspx

Free Dental Consultation