If I have developed an allergy to the metal in my crowns what are the long term affects of not having them replaced?

Leave Comment

Comments

  • Dr.Ritz

    Dr.Ritz 03 - April - 2012, at 09:48 AM

  • Metals used in the crown do not cause allergy as they are made of inert material but still if you have developed allergy ,you have not mentioned what kind of allergy you had. It is better to get them replaced . you can go for metal free crown. What will be the consequences depends upon the symptoms of allergy

Free Dental Consultation