My two front teeth have been hurting me these past few months. It is really sensitive to brush and touch. It hurts. Also It is sensitive to bite down into things (i.e apples) Before I have not had any problems regarding this and don't know what to do. Also don't know if this is important but I have been drinking hot water with lemon. Lemon seems to make it even more sensitive. I have stopped drinking water with lemon. Teeth does not hurt as much as before but is still sensitive.

Leave Comment

Comments

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 17 - January - 2014, at 19:27 PM

• There can be many causes for tooth ache. It can be because of wearing of enamel or decay in tooth or it can be due to some trauma to the tooth. The treatment depends on the cause. If it is sensitive since last few months then you should visit a dentist who will do clinical examination and do xray to find out the cause and do the treatment accordingly. Most probably the treament will be root canal treatment. Till then you can maintain good oral hygiene and use desensitising toothpaste. for more info on root canal treatment you can check this link in our website.... http://www.identalhub.com/articlecategory-root-canal-therapy-17.aspx

Free Dental Consultation