and more questions

Leave Comment


  • Dr.Ritz

    Dr.Ritz 01 - April - 2012, at 10:01 AM

  • if you have an abcessed tooth then you have to go to the dentist and get an X-ray done to find out the cause and whether the tooth can be saved or not. if it is gingival abcess then the gum treatment has to be done and if it is because of decayed tooth then root canal treatment has to be done. If the tooth can not be saved then it has to be pulled out and then you ahve to go for the bridge or the implant. For more info on abcessed tooth you can visit the following

Free Dental Consultation