i have been seeing a dentist and was told i was getting implants or a denture nonremoveable. i dont like this dentist i dont know what hes doing to me he pulled all my teeth but three went there yestereday he wanted pull those three but couldnt tilltoday and i cancelled. i need to discuss my options and cost for permanant bottom denture now .IMMEDIATE HELP AND TEETH NEEDED PLS HELP ME

Leave Comment

Comments

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 17 - August - 2012, at 02:28 AM

• You have two options:

Either you can go for overdentures or fixed bridge. Let me clarify you the difference between the two.

Overdenture is the one that is placed over the implants and can be removed. It needs to be taken during bed time and cleaned well. They have a good shelf life but requires adequate care.

Fixed Bridges are screwed or fixed to the implants. They are made up of porcelain fused to metal. Since bridges have a finishing of gold so their strength is comparatively very good.

So, in your case i would suggest you to go for fixed porcelain bridges. Here is a picture of a patient will whole upper fixed porcelain bridge. For more information on crowns, bridges and implants you can visit the link...http://www.identalhub.com/articlecategory-crowns-bridges-22.aspx

Free Dental Consultation