i have big gap in my front uper teeth and two gaps in my lower teeth.I want to fix it and i don't have so much time i need to know is there any quick solution for my gaped teeth.and how much i expect to pay for it. im 27 years old female and cant really wear braces because it will look odd.

Leave Comment


  • Dr.Ritz

    Dr.Ritz 08 - February - 2012, at 10:58 AM

  • If you cannot wear braces and want quick results then go for cosmetic dentistry in which various options are available depending on the gap type. If the gap is less then it can be built with composite filling which is quite cheap and can be done only in one sitting but if gap is more then you have to go for either veneers or crowns which are costlier than composites and take aroudn 2-3 visits. For more info on cosmetic dentistry you can read this article... http://www.identalhub.com/dental-dealing-with-a-gap-tooth-566.aspx

Free Dental Consultation