My teeth are a little crooked at the bottom and at the top they are uneven. My dentist haven't told me I need braces yet. So what do I do ?

Leave Comment


  • Dr.Ritz

    Dr.Ritz 05 - November - 2012, at 04:44 AM

  • If your teeth are crooked, then you can get braces treatment done to correct them. You can either opt for metallic dental braces or ceramic braces which are not  visible from a distance. If you don’t want to have metallic teeth, then you can even opt for invisaligns which are clear, removable aligners. Braces or invisaligns will be given to you for duration of 18-24 months depending on the extent of misalignment which is present and your age. Apart from braces and invisaligns, you can also opt for cosmetic procedures like dental bonding, lumineers, veneers or dental crowns to straighten the teeth. Duration of treatment with cosmetic procedures is less as compared to dental braces and invisaligns. You can discuss these treatment options with your dentist to correct alignment of teeth. For more info on straightening options for adult teeth, refer to…

Free Dental Consultation