If I wanted to get braces how much will it cost because my family doesn't have a lot of money. Just like my mom has to pay $300.00 just to get me put to sleep when my wisdom teeth come in.

Leave Comment

Comments

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 09 - November - 2012, at 04:10 AM

• The cost of braces can vary depending upon many factors.The style of braces will influence the cost. Invisalign style braces tend to cost less than traditional braces, unless the traditional braces are only going to be worn for a short time,particularly less than one year.The price range usually varies between $3,500 and $6,000.Dental schools may offer heavily discounted braces because students studying orthodontics are the ones doing most of the work.Many orthodontists work out a no-interest payment plan to help make the treatment affordable. Some practitioners offer a discount on the total cost if you pay in full.Care Credit is another option of funding, and it generally offers a 0-percent interest grace period as long as you pay the full amount within the specified time.

For more info,visit the link http://www.identalhub.com/article_average-cost-of-braces-for-teeth-431.aspx

Free Dental Consultation