I would like to know if anyone can recommend an affordable dentist who could do a bridgeon my front upper teeth I have one missing on the left that has a temporary bridge in place but I also have 2 bad on the right side I would like to have one solid bridge across the front where the bad teeth are but the existing dentist I have already put a temp bridge on the left side and no I'm not a big fan of my current dentist as well even with insurance they are really expensive, I need dental care that is affordable and I do have insurance (crappy, but I have it) I live in the Las vegas, NV area who do you recommend?

Leave Comment

Comments

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 04 - February - 2012, at 09:52 AM

• Dental bridge are expensive and they are partly covered by the insurance. There are lot of lab charges involved along with dentist fees and multipel visits to dental office which makes it quite a costly affair. For finding affordable dentist for bridgework you have to really google hard in your local area to look for affordable dentist. The best possible way could be that you can go to a dental school where the treatment is definately cheapest of all and it can sometimes be free. For affordabilty you can go for lesser expensive materials etc. For more info on finding affordable dentist in Las Vegas NV you can read this article... http://www.identalhub.com/article_affordable-dental-work-in-las-vegas-482.aspx

Free Dental Consultation