4 months ago I broke a tooth in the middle on my bottow jaw and the tooth had to be extracted. It's now 4 months later and the tooth in front of the one extracted feels tingly when I bite down on it it also feels big in my mouth and rubs my lip and feels like it's loose at times. I have been back to the Dentist and he says that nothing is wrong but this is a constent feeling I have all day long it's the first thing I think about when I wake up and the last thing I think about before I go to bed. Any thoughts

Leave Comment

Comments

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 18 - January - 2013, at 10:07 AM

• You have not written whether you got tooth replaced or not which you got extracted. If you have not got it replaced then the tingling sensation in the other tooth can be due to lost tooth space and that is why you have mobile feeling. If you got it replaced and still you have tingling sensation then you may be having some gum problem or some infection in the tooth. Get the tooth replaced so that the other tooth gets support. You can take a second opinion from dentist if you are not comfortable. for more info on complications after tooth extraction you can read this article...  http://www.identalhub.com/dental-complications-after-tooth-extraction-881.aspx

Free Dental Consultation