Hello, before more than one year I've feel toothache in my , my canine tooth, doctor said it has a deep decay, she removed it and did put a treatment on the nerve inside. After maybe months, as I be harsh in cleaning it, my cheek started to become green and I did experience pain there, but it went. Now, as I be careless in flossing and brushing it, a small acne like pimple is on my gum over that tooth, but as I continue cleaning my teeth well, nothing is there. I went back to my doctor, she had has an x-ray to it, she told me that the nerve there is died and it is moldy! I doubt it is true cause I have experienced the same case after many years for another tooth after doing conservative tratment for it and it is after years ok as I keep cleaning it and my gum well. Please advice me what to do, especially cause my weeding is two months away and the doctor said this tooth may has change on it is color and may be broken suddenly! I have the x-ray for it as jpg image

Leave Comment

Comments

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 25 - June - 2012, at 21:33 PM

• you didn't mentioned what treatment you went upon i.e. did you underwent filling or RCT. Tooth discoloration simply means that the tooth is dead and requires and RCT.

If you are having problem post RCT, there are chances of tooth infection. I would suggest you to go for the crown if you haven't and provide us the complete history of the treatment you underwent plus the jpg of Xray...For more info you can visit the link...http://www.identalhub.com/dental-pain-after-root-canal--914.aspx

Free Dental Consultation