For the last week, I have had lower left jaw/teeth pain. I have had my wisdom tooth removed on that side, and the two molars closest to that area have had root canals and both have crowns. One of the root canals/crown I had done about 20 years ago. The ache also goes into my left ear and it also feels like I have a sinus infection. It's more like an ache than a pain.

Leave Comment

Comments

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 11 - July - 2013, at 19:55 PM

• The pain can be because of the infection in the already root canal treated teeth as they were treated 20 years back or it can be because of some gum problem. For this you have to go to the dentist who will do the clinical examination and do the X-ray. If it is due to the infected root canal treated tooth then you have to get the reroot canal treatment done and if it is due to some gum problem then the gum treatment has to be done. The pain can be because of some other tooth also. So schedule an appointment with your dentist. For more info on reroot canal treatment you can visit the following link......http://www.identalhub.com/article_root-canal-re-treatment-304.aspx

Free Dental Consultation