For about 4 weeks now I've had a pain on the left side of my jaw taught it might've been a gumball. I want to know if I need to be looked over by a dentist about my problem. So I can know what to take to make the pain go away.

Leave Comment


  • Dr.Ritz

    Dr.Ritz 27 - July - 2014, at 09:23 AM

  • Definately you have to visit a dentist to get the diagnosis made. Clincal exam and proper history can only make the diagnosis. It can be due to gum infection or can also be due to some infected tooth and the treatment varies. If it is due to gum infection then gum treatment has to be done and if it is due to infected tooth  then root canal treatment has to be done. So schedule a visit asap with your dentist. for more info on root canal treatment you can check this link in our website...

Free Dental Consultation