I have bad tooth decay with serious pain. In a molar. It is very sensitive to touch. It's a constant throbbing pain. I can see white stuff at the bottom of the devay

Leave Comment


  • Dr.Ritz

    Dr.Ritz 20 - May - 2015, at 09:49 AM

  • Now for this you have to go to a dentist who will take xrays and do clinical examination to find out the extent of decay and afterwards will decided whether the tooth can be restored with dental filling or not. If it is restorable then root canal treatment will be done followed by crown otherwise you may have to get it pulled out and then you may have to opt for dental implant to replace the missing tooth. So go ahead and schedule a visit to your dentist. For more info on Root Canal treatment, you can check this link in our website... http://www.identalhub.com/articlecategory-root-canal-therapy-17.aspx

Free Dental Consultation