Sir, i am 21 year old about 12 year back my both upper central Incisor came out with the root and the dentist replanted the same but now i am having problem with these teeth's and the root of both the teeth's is also dissolved now i am searching for some permanent solution like implant or bridges .But i don't know which one to choose so please help me.

Leave Comment


  • Dr.Ritz

    Dr.Ritz 21 - February - 2013, at 10:08 AM

  • The best option for replacing the teeth is the implants as in that the adjacent teeth are not used as in bridges where the adjacent teeth are also reduced to be used as the abutment. But for implants you have to get the advise from the dentist that whether you are the good candidate for the implant or not. So if it is possible then go for the implants. for more info on dental implants you can visit the following link......

Free Dental Consultation