LAST 5 MOUNTH I FEEL PAIN IN MY TEETH I CONSULTED WITH DOCTOR HE SAID TO ME YOU HAVE INFECTION IN YOU TEETH AND I CANT PLOUGHD IT OUT BUT THAT TIME I CANT BEARD THAT PAIN I COUNSULT ANOTHER DENTEST AND HE PLOUGHD IT OUT AFTER THAT IAM FEELING PAIN AND BURN IN THAT PLACE FROM LAST FIVE MOUNTHS IF YOU HAVE ANY SOLOUTION FOR IT PLEAZE HELP AND SEN MEASAGE ON MY ID USMAN.BASHAIR@YAHOO.COM THE LOOKING CONDITION OF MY TEETH IS THE DOCTOR SAID YOUR UPEER ARREIA FILLED BUT THE INFEUCTION IS INSIDE SIR IAM SO WOORIED ABOUT IT PLEAZE SEND ME SOLOUTION IAM MUCH M8 OF YOU

Leave Comment

Comments

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 10 - September - 2013, at 20:21 PM

• If you got the tooth pulled out and after that pain is there then may be some other tooth is infected or infection is in the socket. For this you have to go to dentist and get the xray done. Till then you can do warm saline rinses 2-3 times a day. Normally when the tooth is pulled out and infection is left then socket does not heal but if the socket is healed completely then chances of infection are not there. It is difficult to comment on your condition with clinical examination and history. So schedule and appointment with your dentist. for more info on tooth extraction you can visit the following link.........http://www.identalhub.com/dental-pain-after-tooth-extraction-890.aspx

Free Dental Consultation