If I beat my upper jaw front teeth with my finger it is paining and above the small tounge it is becoming black wat it is and is it dangerous z inform me

Leave Comment

Comments

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 26 - September - 2012, at 02:36 AM

• Your front teeth must be paining because of dental caries or gum infections in relation to teeth. You can visit yyour dentist and tell him to do treatment of decayed tooth by restoring them. For black teeth,you can get dental cleaning and root planning done. If decay in relation to front teeth is deep, then you can get root canal treatment done for the tooth followed by dental crown. To get relief from pain, you can do warm saline rinses 3-4 times a day. Without clinical examination, it is difficult to comment. We can just tell you about various treatment options and probable diagnosis. You have to visit your dentist for treatment. Look for a good dentist around your place. To have healthy teeth and gums, it is important that you brush and floss regularly so maintain good oral hygiene. For more info on home remedies,you can visit the link http://www.identalhub.com/article_home-remedies-for-dental-problems-88.aspx

Free Dental Consultation