Having severe bone loss in my teeth.Front top 4 teeth removed and gone for partial denture.But i am looking for options other than denture.Since i am having severe bone loss, wld like to know the options available.If so where to approach. Thx in advance - venkat

Leave Comment


  • Dr.Ritz

    Dr.Ritz 19 - November - 2012, at 03:44 AM

  • Ask your dentist about a bone graft to reverse bone loss in teeth through surgical regeneration. Bone grafting adds bone and gum tissue to the affected area, allowing the bone tissue to attach to your existing jaw or teeth bone and generate new bone.Get dental or teeth implants from a periodontist to reverse the loss of one or two teeth, or the loss of root bone tissue. Teeth implants can not only replace a few lost teeth, but can also be used to hold dentures in place where other teeth are missing.

    For more info,visit the link http://www.identalhub.com/dental-understanding-dental-implant-bone-grafting-682.aspx

Free Dental Consultation