I'm really scared of the dentist. So I don't often go to the dentist. My gums have signs of bleeding when I suck on them, and when I brush. Otherwise it's fine. Some of my gums feel pain when I press my tongue against them. I've used somewhat like a dental pick between my teeth cause I've noticed that there are black stuff between them. It's rock hard. Is it cavities? I can't take it out. Thank you and please keep it private. Thanks.

Leave Comment

Comments

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 20 - February - 2014, at 09:51 AM

• It looks like that you have gum infection which is there due to plaque deposition. The black deposition you are taking about is calculus, which is hardened plaque and this causes the irritation of the gums which lead to the infection of the gums and because of this there is bleeding from the gums. You have to schedule an appointment with dentist and get SCRP done otherwise the condition can deteriorate and it can cause resorption of bone around the teeth causing mobility of teeth and you may loose them. for more info on SCRP you can check this link in our website.... http://www.identalhub.com/dental-why-root-scaling-and-planning-is-good--716.aspx

Free Dental Consultation