I've been experiencing severe tooth pain. I believe it mostly has to deal with the fact that my fillings have fallen out of one of my teeth. But the pain is causing headache/ear ache. And difficulty to eat sometimes. And now I have pain in my gum above my teeth close to my cheek. It feels tender and smooth. Another one of my molars on the left bottom side of my mouth is partially broken. I haven't had dental coverage in years and am surviving on unemployment. Is there anyone that can help me please.

Leave Comment

Comments

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 01 - March - 2012, at 08:36 AM

• It looks like that your tooth has become infected. You have pain because of the infection. For this along with the antibiotics you have to get the treatment. for this you have to visit the dentist who after diagnosing the problem will give you medicament and do the treatment which can be either root canal treatment  or the tooth extraction. If you do not have any insurance then you can go to some dental school where the treatment is good and cheaper. For more info on abcessed teeth you can visit the following link......http://www.identalhub.com/articlecategory-abscessed-tooth-55.aspx

Free Dental Consultation