upper front row has got some deformations and its been churned off.so i want to fill that gap.so wat treatment i should try??

Leave Comment


  • Dr.Ritz

    Dr.Ritz 27 - December - 2012, at 02:24 AM

  • Closing the gaps between teeth depends on different factors and is different for each individual.Various treatment options available for closing the gaps include cosmetic bonding or composite veneers,porcelain veneers, orhtodontic braces or invisalign.If the gap between the two teeth is very small, closing the gap with composite bonding provides a quick solution to the problem.The most conservative and minimally invasive way to close a small gap is orthodontic treatment, either using conventional fixed braces, or invisible braces such as the Invisalign system.There are many different ways in which dentistry can be used to close a gap between teeth, but the most important part of the process is the initial assessment of the patient, what defines the “gap” and what the patient’s requirements are.So,visit your dentist who will help you to choose the best treatment option for you.

    For more info,visit the link http://www.identalhub.com/dental-dealing-with-a-gap-tooth-566.aspx

Free Dental Consultation