one week ago, i have wisdom tooth pain and swollen face, experiencing great pain, cant eat and cant sleep. i took antibiotics and pain killer. the swells gradually resides. the tooth still underneath the gum at tat time. the pain never resides til now, but not as intensive as one week ago. now there's already a hole in the gum, i can see tooth underneath. but i'm experiencing headache and dizziness all day long for several days already. wat do i need to do? is this normal condition?

Leave Comment

Comments

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 18 - March - 2012, at 01:27 AM

• if there is not sufficient space for the wisdom tooth that means it is impacted . In that case you feel pain and swelling . You may feel dizziness or headaches also. so go to the dentist who will take the X-ray and do the clkinical examination. If there is not sufficient space and it is impacted then you have to get it pulled out. As such also this tooth is of no use. It does not help in chewing the food. For more info on wisdom teeth you can visit the following link....http://www.identalhub.com/dental-knowing-all-about-wisdom-teeth-719.aspx

Free Dental Consultation