I had a root canal done on this tooth two years ago and then a bridge placed over it. I've had trouble with it ever since, about ever 4 to 6 months he has to open it back up, I've had that done 5 times and I get charged 600 dollar every time, can he charge me everytime for the same thing? Anyways I'm at my wits end with this and I don't know what to do about it. I had it done again last Monday and I still had the pain. Please give me any advice and tell me if the doctor can keep charging me for the same thing?

Leave Comment

Comments

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 28 - March - 2014, at 20:55 PM

• The prognosis for the re-root canal is not very good. If you have to get it so many times then that means the tooth is either badly infected or its morphology is like that. Fixed bridges can be easily removed by sectioning them and in my advice if your tooth is giving so much trouble and you have spent so much then it is better to get it pulled out and get new bridge or new implant. for more info on re-root canal treatment you can check this link in our website.... http://www.identalhub.com/article_root-canal-re-treatment-304.aspx

Free Dental Consultation