Okay so I chipped my tooth today in a BMX accident. I believe the root is exposed because its really sensitive and I get a real sharp pain when it's bothered. I have no insurance so I'm looking for the cheapest way out, I was wondering what my options are if I go to the dentist and which ones will be cheapest. I would also like to know what I could do for pain in the meantime, your help is very much appreciated thank you.

Leave Comment


  • Dr.Ritz

    Dr.Ritz 07 - June - 2012, at 22:36 PM

  • if you are looking for the cheapest way than you should go to a dental school where you will be treated by dental students under the supervision of experts. There the treatment is at very low cost or may be free depending upon the financial condition.

    Now to get rid of immediate pain you can do warm saline gargles, do listerine mouthwash and then put toothpaste into the chipped tooth, relax for 10 minutes. This will help in getting rid of pain. If you are having clove oil than dip a cotton in clove oil and apply over the area...this will also help...for more info you can visit the link...http://www.identalhub.com/dental-how-chipped-tooth--is--fixed-by-dentist-790.aspx

Free Dental Consultation