I am suffering from a strong halitosis or mouth bad breadth problem ... plz tell me some remedies and medicines to cure it...

Leave Comment

Comments

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 04 - June - 2012, at 02:23 AM

• EMILY, if money is your problem that you can visit any dental school. There the treatment is done by budding dentists under the supervision of experts. You will be charged quite less or it may be free of cost. Else you can seek the help of NHS or CARE CREDIT. In the later scheme, the treatment charges will be payed by the company and you can return them in easy monthly installments.

• emily

emily 03 - June - 2012, at 22:48 PM

• i am 13 and i dont know where i put this so i guess i am going to put it here and i do not like my teeth at all i really think i need braces but my mom cant afford it and we even tryed we went to the orthadontist and he charged us 50$ just to take the molds!!:(

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 31 - May - 2012, at 01:27 AM

• Before taking medicines first you should confirm the cause of your bad breath. some of the prime causes are:

1.  Poor oral hygiene like not brushing and flossing
    2. Carious tooth
    3. No tongue cleaning
    4. impacted wisdom tooth

Depending upon the causes the treatment regimen will be decided. First thing you should do is floss each and every tooth properly to kick food debris and calculus out, after that brush your teeth properly with soft bristles tooth brush and at last do rinses with mouth wash...For detailed info on bad breath removal visit the link...http://www.identalhub.com/dental-tips-for-getting-rid-of-bad-breath-544.aspx

Free Dental Consultation