hello sir! I am yash from india, it was a long time ago when I was five I ate a big box of chocolates at a time, hiding from my parents and thats the day when my tooth problems began, then at 10yrs I have been for scaling which gave me some releif but then too I have yellowish teeth, brown gums and top of all tartar and cavities please suggest me homw remedies for these problems and if not possible, available treatments and also their cost. plzzzzzzzzz.

Leave Comment

Comments

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 28 - March - 2013, at 10:41 AM

• From your description it looks like that you are not maintaining very good oral hygiene as you have tartar deposition with cavities and yellow teeth. You should get the dental scaling done after every 6 months along with brushing twice a day ie in the morning and before going to bed. If you maintain good oral hygiene then you will not have any tartar deposition and cavities will not be there. First now you have to schedule an appointment with your dentist who will fill the cavities and do the scaling. If after getting the scaling and polishing done and teeth are still yellow then you can go for whitening of the teeth. For cost you have to check this from your local dentist as it varies from place to place. For more info on good oral hygiene you can read this article... http://www.identalhub.com/articlecategory-oral-hygiene-63.aspx

Free Dental Consultation