There are chances of allergic reaction. Did you had any medicine or changed your skin cream...You didn't mentioned since when you are having this problem. I suggest you to visit a skin specialist as the exact diagnosis can be made after looking into the appearance of your skin. Sometimes this feeling can be of viral infection.
Here are few things that you should abstain off
No Bounce or dryer sheets
No Glade Plug-ins
No scented candles
No fragranced products on Body, Hair or Clothing
For more info on allergic reactions you can visit the link...
Free Dental Consultation