i have several teeth in the font of my mouth that shows when i smile that i need pulling and have other teeth in the back also need pulling and need a partial denture or implant.is there a government grant or office that work for free. i have no money, live on a low income. can you help me with some name or ways to find info

Leave Comment


  • Dr.Ritz

    Dr.Ritz 15 - July - 2012, at 22:22 PM

  • You can go to the dental schools for ur treatment as they offer treatment which is cheap and effective as there are dental students working under the expert guidance who perform the treatment.You can also look for the various offers that the various dentist around u are giving.There are various dental quiz also u can look for that offer free treatment........... for more info refer the link..................http://www.identalhub.com/article_free-dental-new-york-nyc--497.aspx

Free Dental Consultation