I had a malformed permanent tooth (second from my right) which didn't replace the corresponding baby tooth on the right time. I had the baby tooth removed at the age of 12 to see if the malformed tooth would start coming down. After 7 years, that malformed tooth was removed by surgery since it never came down. In the meanwhile, the gap (that had baby tooth) got half-filled by the permanent tooth (first from my right) and my upper front row of teeth got misaligned. I would like to know if there is any treatment that can be done within 6 to 9 months. Braces would take almost 1 to 2 years. Thanks.

Leave Comment


  • Dr.Ritz

    Dr.Ritz 19 - August - 2013, at 21:38 PM

  • The best option is braces treatment. You can discuss with your dentist. These days accelrated orthodontic treatments are available which takes less time. But if it is not possible as the treatment depends on the case then you can go for cosmetic treatment in which selective grinding and building of teeth is done and if needed veneers or crowns are given to give perfect smile. So discuss these options with your dentist. for more  info on cosmetic tx you can check the following very informative link in our website.... http://www.identalhub.com/articlecategory-cosmetic-dentistry-85.aspx

Free Dental Consultation