on my right side of the top part of my mouth my gums hurt and it's shooting pain up into my face by my eye, feels swollen on the inside of my face, can't see a dentist till friday should i go to the er???

Leave Comment


  • Dr.Ritz

    Dr.Ritz 06 - March - 2012, at 10:14 AM

  • It looks like that either you have an infected tooth or you have the infection in the gum. If the pain is very acute then it is better you go to the Er as you have to start with the antibotics.Pain killer alone will not have any effect. Without doing the clinical examination or seeing the X-ray it is difficult to give the defiite diagnosis. Your dentist can diagnose the problem and treat accordingly.For more info on abcessed tooth you can v isit the folowing link...http://www.identalhub.com/dental-knowing-all-about-dental-pain--539.aspx

Free Dental Consultation