Well I have had this pain in my mouth like a toothache. It happened on Saturday and I have called my local dentist office and there booked until august. I have read that it might be a cavity or a bone fracture or something like that. It only happens from 8 pm until 8 am and then I will be fine all day until 8pm. It hurts slightly to put pressure on it, not much though. I truthfully don't tend to take care of my teeth but after I get this fixed I will be flossing and brushing all the time! I brush every morning when I get up and I don't brush again until I get up the next morning. My family has a history of toothaches and I wish mine never happened! Anyway It is a pain like someone is poking it with a pointy stick or leaf. It hurts a little to put pressure on it, and the pain goes away when I take pain killers. Please help and don't say that I need to take better care of my teeth and such. I know I do and I will once this pain is gone for good!

Leave Comment

Comments

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 21 - June - 2012, at 01:14 AM

• It seems that the pain is due to carious tooth and is caused due to the leakage of water or packing of food particles. It is suggestive to get it filled as caries is irreversbile. Now coming to the treatment of pain you can try a mixture of garlic and salt and apply it over the tooth when pain is there. Or if you have olive oil then dip cotton in it , make a pack and put it in the socket...for more info on home remedies for the treatment of tooth ache visit the link........http://www.identalhub.com/article_home-remedies-for-dental-problems-88.aspx

Free Dental Consultation