hi when i was about 13 i had a small accident and my front two teeth broke in to half then i completely romved them because doctors said the gums will have pus because of them then after a year i implanted artifical teeth with the cap on two adjacent one for support due to poor financial status i was not able to have teeth of good quality and never consulted doctor after that its been 6years now my gums above the front two teeth started turning black and they are easily prominent that they are not real because of change in color. what should i do now? thanks for your time

Leave Comment


  • Dr.Ritz

    Dr.Ritz 18 - January - 2013, at 09:28 AM

  • From your description it seems that you have got 4 unit fixed bridge made. As the gums around the tooth have started turning black and the teeth are quite unaesthetic, you have not now get the fixed bridge changed. for this you have to go to dentist, who will remove the old bridge and get the new one made. You can go for all ceramic bridge which though a bit costly but gives very aesthetic results. for more info on dental crowns and bridges you can read this link in our website..  http://www.identalhub.com/article_types-of-crowns-224.aspx

Free Dental Consultation