Hi, I am suffering from toothache and i dont know the cause of the pain.I need to see a dentist, before that i want to know the cost for consulting a dentist. Thanks, -Arun

Leave Comment


  • Dr.Ritz

    Dr.Ritz 21 - May - 2009, at 19:51 PM

  • For tooth ache you can go to any general dentist. The consultation fee varies from place to place and generally it is between $50-$100 and they will charge to for Pano or xray. If you have dental insurance then it will be covered by insurance and you have to pay the copay amount. Till you visit the dentist you can try some home remedies for easing tooth pain. For these home remedies you can read this very informative article from our website http://www.identalhub.com/articlecategory-home-remedies-for-dental-pain-41.aspx

Free Dental Consultation