Hello.I have sever worn teeth.On the Glidewell Laboratories website I've seen a dental product called transition crowns and bridges.Would this be a good option?Do they prepare your teeth then cement these over your teeth?thank you

Leave Comment


  • Dr.Ritz

    Dr.Ritz 02 - September - 2009, at 22:17 PM

  • If the worn out teeth is due to deep bite or bruxism then the vertical height of your face must have decreased. so before going for the permanent crowns the bite has to be raised to make the space for the permanenr crowns. for this the transition crowns can be used. transition crowns are not permanent. they are like temporary but has more strength than temporary and do not break. whether you can opt for these depends upon the condition of the teeth so your dentist after seeing the case clinically can decide whether you can opt for transition crowns or not. in case of transition crown also the teeth has to be prepared before getting the crowns. for more information on dental crowns you can visit the following link on our website.........http://www.identalhub.com/articlecategory-dental-crowns-72.aspx

Free Dental Consultation