Hi I have oral submucous fibrosis I went to couple of oral surgeons in illinios they did not know what to do can plz tell me dr.ritz who will be able to take care of this I would appreciate a doctors name and his phone number so I can contact him thanks

Leave Comment


  • Dr.Ritz

    Dr.Ritz 28 - June - 2011, at 04:01 AM

  • You have to browse for oral medicine dentist on google and pickup the one near your home or which suits you. However I can recommend is UIC Colllege of Dentistry where all the specialist branches including Oral Medicine are available. I have my self checked on their website. You can check their website http://dentistry.uic.edu/

Free Dental Consultation