Hi, my question is that when I talk, I dont show my teeth, only the bottom teeth, which is ugly. I think my teeth are too short or/and my lips too long. I had braces when I was younger, but I dont think the dr did a good job since my teeth are not aligned. For example, my two front teeth stick out more than the rest and the two are longer than the rest of my teeth. I dont smile with my teeth showing because it doesn't look normal. I would like to fix my problem, but dont know what is the right procedure for me and the cost. Please give me some advice. Thank you for your time. jULie

Leave Comment


  • Dr.Ritz

    Dr.Ritz 26 - November - 2009, at 19:59 PM

  • For your problem you have to visit the cosmetic dentist who will do the smile make over. You can go for veneers which will take care of your upper small teeth and the minor alignent problem. If you want to know about the smile make over like what all can be done then you can visit the following link on our website........http://www.identalhub.com/articlecategory-smile-makeover-29.aspx

Free Dental Consultation