i have a cavity in one of my wisdom teeth and now it looks like the gum is moving over the hole and its very sore and hard to eat ,it hurts to talk and i sound like funny when i speak what should i do?

Leave Comment


  • Dr.Ritz

    Dr.Ritz 10 - December - 2009, at 10:21 AM

  • In my opnion you have two options. Either get the treatment done for wisdom teeth, which can be Root Canal Treatment and Crown or get it pulled out as the wisdom tooth is not an important tooth and most of cases it is recommended for extraction than the treatment. You can visit your dentist and discuss the options. Till then you can do warm saline rinses 2-3 times a day and avoid eating from that side. For more on wisdom teeth you can read the following article from our website.. http://www.identalhub.com/article_Understanding-Wisdom-Teeth-152.aspx

Free Dental Consultation