My back tooth crack in half. I can see the inside of the tooth and it is all brown. It does not hurt but it is concerning. I dont have insurance yet and I would like to know why is it brown what is it called and what to do.

Leave Comment


  • Dr.Ritz

    Dr.Ritz 18 - October - 2009, at 20:57 PM

  • The blackish brown thing in your teeth is the decay. It is called dental caries. If it is the wisdom tooth then you can get it extracted as the wisdom tooth does not help in chewing food but if it is the second molar then you should try to save it. as you do not have any insurance then you can go to some dental school near your home to get the cheap treatment. if you want to know more about the dental caries you can visit the following link on our web site.........

Free Dental Consultation