hello I have had gum pain and swelling between a coupl of my top teeth same location on both sides of the mounth or the past 3 years. I have been to dentists, specialists and gum disease treatments none of which seems to work...the pain is unbearable - any help to pinpoint what's wrong would be great. I can send pictures of the exact area if needed...thank you

Leave Comment


  • Dr.Ritz

    Dr.Ritz 01 - December - 2009, at 20:05 PM

  • If the pain is on both side at the same location most likely it is because of the gum problem. Some times pockets develops between the teeth and there is bone loss also. For this you have to get the deep scaling done or may be the flap surgery if the deep scaling is not treating the problem. For this you have to go to the gum specialist that is the periodontist. If possible do send me the X-rays. For more info on gum diseases you can visit the following link on our website......http://www.identalhub.com/articlecategory-gum-diseases-9.aspx

Free Dental Consultation