i believe i have an abscess tooth. I have been in major pain on my lower mouth i can not eat and I feel a small ball on my jaw where the painful tooth is. I have no insurance what can or should i do?

Leave Comment


  • Dr.Ritz

    Dr.Ritz 18 - June - 2010, at 20:38 PM

  • For abcessed tooth you have to go to the dentist who wil write the antibiotics and take the X-ray after that the treatment planing is decided. eitheryou have to go for the extraction or get the root canal treatment done. If you do not have the insurance the you can visit some dental school where the treatment is quite cheap. For more info on abcessed tooth you can visit the following link on our website.....http://www.identalhub.com/articlecategory-abscessed-tooth-55.aspx

Free Dental Consultation