Jaw is deterating because of warafan. Is there anything that canbe done to save whats left or to fortafie the bone that is left?

Leave Comment


  • Dr.Ritz

    Dr.Ritz 21 - February - 2013, at 10:17 AM

  • It is difficult to give you any advice on this issue with out taking the proper history. It is better you go to your physician and discuss your problem or schedule an appointment with the specialist.

Free Dental Consultation